Grandstream GXV-3000 is a next generation advanced IP video phone based on SIP and H.264 standard. Built upon Grandstream's innovative technology, GXV-3000 features superb audio and video quality, rich functionality, ease of use, stylish exterior design, and highly attractive price.
- Support SIP 2.0, TCP/IP/UDP, RTP/RTCP, HTTP/HTTPS, ARP/RARP, ICMP, DNS, DHCP (both client and server), PPPoE, TFTP, NTP, Telnet, TLS (pending), etc.
- Support dual 10M/100M auto-sensing Ethernet ports configurable to operate under either switch or router mode.
- Powerful video DSP with advanced adaptive jitter control and packet loss concealment technology to ensure superb audio and video quality.
- Support advanced H.264 base line real-time video codec (at CIF or QVGA resolution and up to 30 frames/second)
- Support popular voice features including 3 line indicators, full-duplex hands free speaker phone, 3-way conference, etc
- Support advanced video features including:
- High quality 5.6-inch TFT color LCD panel 2 dimensionally
rotable and camera tiltable to allow virtually all viewing angles
- Advanced VGA resolution CMOS camera sensor
- Auto focus and auto exposure
- PIP (Picture-in-Picture)
- Audio mute and camera block (for privacy)
- Still picture capture/store/send (VGA Resolution)
- Support 2 USB (2.0) host ports, 1 audio and 1 video output jack and headset jack
- Support device configuration via LCD, Web browser or central secure configuration file