The GXV3501 is a next generation IP video server/encoder with powerful innovations. It packs a number of cutting-edge technologies including H.264 real time video compression (D1 resolution) with sharp image clarity at low-to-modest bandwidth, industry leading SIP/VoIP for 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, PoE, embedded analytics, large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection.
Its unique incorporation of the most comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability. The GXV3501 can be managed with GSurf, Grandstreams intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. The GXV3501 offers an excellent solution for IP enabling of traditional analog cameras for professional surveillance environments.
Features at a Glance
- Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at D1 resolution
- 1 Analog video inputs (BNC) and 1 alarm input & outputs
- Audio input and output, RS485/232, PTZ control
- 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer per port
- USB 2.0 port and SD slot for storage/wireless network card
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), optional antenna for wireless network
- Embedded video analytics including motion (up to 16 target areas) & video loss detection
- SIP/VoIP support for two-way audio communications and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 12 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers