The GXV3601_LL is an advanced H.264 SIP camera that utilizes high-quality, state of art CMOS sensors with exceptional quality under low light conditions. The GXV3601_LL offers improved surveillance protection and monitoring for large premises and/or remote places with restricted artificial light. H.264 real time video compression with excellent clarity combined with industry leading SIP/VoIP for full duplex 2-way audio and video streaming provide unrivaled flexibility by allowing real-time video streaming onto Grandstream's other GXV endpoints. Integrated PoE, embedded analytics, and large pre and post-event recording buffer make this product an ideal solutions for monitoring low light environments.
Features & Benefits
- High quality CMOS progressive sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality even under low light conditions
- Support advanced real-time H.264 (with multi-streaming-rate) and Motion JPEG at D1 resolution, variable bitrate & frame rate, and video watermark
- Support sensor alarm input, relay output, USB, SD, integrated Power-over Ethernet (802.3af), and 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer.
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow 10+ simultaneous viewers
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Support IE and Firefox for network preview