The GXV3601 is a next generation IP camera of power and innovation. It features cutting edge H.264 real-time video compression (D1 resolution) with excellent image clarity at low-to-modest bandwidth, industry leading SIP/VoIP for full duplex 2-way audio and video streaming to mobile phones and video phones, integrated PoE, embedded analytics, large pre-/post-event recording buffer, and advanced security protection.
Its unique incorporation of the most comprehensive peripheral support for alarm control, local storage expansion, and wireless network connection, creates sophisticated and best-in-class control flexibility and scalability. The GXV3601 can be managed with GSurf, Grandstreams advanced and intuitive video management software that controls up to 36 cameras simultaneously. The GXV3601 is a powerful network camera for professional surveillance environments.
Features at a Glance
- High quality Sony CCD sensor and lens to ensure razor sharp picture quality
- Advanced multi-streaming-rate real-time H.264, Motion JPEG at D1 resolution
- Alarm input & output, audio input & output, RS485, iris control
- 24MB pre-/post-event recording buffer
- USB 2.0 port and SD slot for storage/wireless network card
- Integrated Power-over-Ethernet (802.3af), optional antenna for wireless network
- Embedded video analytics, SIP/VoIP support for full duplex two-way audio as well as video streaming to mobile phones and video phones
- Built-in high performance streaming server to allow up to 16 simultaneous D1 viewers or 25 CIF viewers