LINKCOM completes its range developing new generation of door phone based on SIP protocol.
Validated on several IPBX manufacturers (Cisco Call Manager, Alcatel Omni PCX, Asterisk, Nexspan, Panasonic ...), the SLIM IP DOOR PHONE integrate easily any IPBX supporting SIP v2.
No More specific wiring. Now, a network cable is needed for audio, video, data and power the door phone with PoE module integrated. The SLIM IP DOOR PHONE naturally connects to your IP network.
In addition to Voice, the SLIM IP DOOR PHONE is able to broadcast video stream to IP phones or softphones supporting video as the Grandstream GXV3000 (H.263 codec). You can take the control of the door directly from your telephone or your computer.
LINKCOM provides also the Link Pop-Up sofware, to control the SLIM IP DOOR PHONE from your PC. Just install Link Pop-Up on your Windows, when a visitor rings, a windows pop-up appear, allowing you to view the IP camera and control the door.
The SLIM IP DOOR PHONE offers great flexibility and integration. To avoid the wiring networks, the SLIM IP DOOR PHONE can interface with a WiFi or CPL bridge.
- Voice & Image based on Full SIP protocol
- Autofocus IP Camera
- White LED for automatic ligting for camera
- WEB management
- WEB - firmware upgradeable
- Video streaming: http jpg / http mjpg and H.363
- PoE technology or Power supply 12V AC/DC, 500mA max
- Ethernet - 10/100Mb
- SIP connection P2P or PBX network system
- Two 25 digit numbers (or IP adress) with each button
- Day/night switching feature
- Extending call duration by pressing * or #
- 2 Relays with Possibility to connect two independent locks
- Possibility to control with the second Relay (e.g. camera, lighting, delayed opening)
- Two codes prefix controlling communication hang off
- Two codes prefix for door opening
- Six locks password 3 per relay ( Night, Day, Day/Night)
- Integrated heating of printed circuit
- Permanent lighting through visiting cards
- Operating system - Linux 2.6