The CX range from Polycom are designed for Microsoft Office Communication Server.
The CX200 intergrates seamlessly with Microsoft Office Communicator 2007 to provide users with outstanding high definition wideband audio quality. With its sleek, high quality handset and full duplex, hands-free speakerphone, the Polycom CX200 ensures crystal-clear conversations without any feedback or echo. With the convenience of USB plug-and-play connectivity, and no extra power cables to carry - thanks to power over USB, its clear the CX200 is built for convenience and simplicity.
- Unified communication - seamlessly integrates and supports the capabilities of Microsoft Office Communication Server 2007.
- Audio Enhancements - Automatic Gain Control, Dynamic Noice Reduction, and - Acoustic Echo Cancellation all help keep call quality at a maximum.
- Freedom - Clear one-on-one conversations, or high quality speakerphone modes.
- High definition - Incredible quality high definition wideband audio for the best voice call quality around.
- Presence - Enhanced presence indicator allows monitoring of presence status to allow efficient routing of calls.
- Plug-and-play - The CX200 is connected and powered via a USB port on the PC, minimalising cable clutter.
- Monitor - Voicemail, message waiting, and calls forwarded indicators keep users up to date.