The Technicolor TB30 offers a high quality IP solution at a cost-effective price, making feature rich VoIP services much more accessible for both large and small enterprises.
Full duplex and HD sound are combined in the TB30 to deliver an outstanding acoustic performance.
Constantly upgrading its SIP and MGCP stacks since 2005, the Technicolor TB30 offers interoperability with over 60 different PBXs across the market. In addition, for more flexibility, an extensive range of Auto Provisioning System (APS) functions simplify the deployment and maintenance of the Technicolor TB30.
- Phone services: Multilines, Call Forward, Call Transfer, Call Hold, Call Waiting, Redial
- Phonebook: Local (100 entries), Remote (HTTP XML)
- Caller ID display
- Automatic Callback
- 3-way conferencing
- 16 Polyphonic rings (Upload of new ones possible)
- HD Sound and full duplex
- USB master for software upgrade and phone configuration
- Multilingual menu: 9 languages by default and 1 customizable (English, French, - Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Italian, German, Dutch, Norwegian)
- 240*120 full graphic display with backlight
- LED Alert Indicator (missed calls, Message Waiting)
- Navigation pad for menu navigation
- 3 contextual soft keys
- Two integrated RJ45 10/100 Ethernet switch ports
- Integrated headset RJ45 port with Electronics Hook Switch Support (Also known as DHSG)
- Extension module (36 additional backlighted keys)
- Multiple power options: power over Ethernet 802.3af and external power supply adapter
- VoIP Standard: SIP V2 (RFC 3261), SIPS, SRTP or MGCP